Make changing out your wheels faster and easier with a stud conversion. In order to add wheel studs to your hubs, this kit includes:
- 19mm Ball Seat Lug Nuts (20)
- 70mm Wheel Studs (20)
This gives you permanent wheel hangers and saves you time! Simply screw in the supplied studs and you are in business.
Why use wheel studs instead of wheel bolts?
- Wheel studs are required by many racing bodies because they are a safer way to ensure proper wheel-to-hub contact.
- Wheel studs allow the use of different length spacers, or no spacers at all. Lug bolts require custom lengths per spacer application.
- Installing wheels using wheel studs is much easier than using wheel bolts, as the studs will locate the wheel while the nuts secure the wheel.
- Wheel studs stay in the hub. The constant installation and removal of wheel bolts can cause accelerated wear on the bolt holes in the hubs.
*Note: Thread-locking compound is recommended during installation. Studs should be torqued to 15Nm.
**Please note: The threaded end going into the hub is 15mm long. Be sure to measure for clearance behind the hub to make sure there is no interference.